Click on each photo to find their stories.
Click here to download our HOPE brochure.
Click here to download our HOPE flyer.
What is HOPE?
HOPE is a program that uses family strengths and talents to help you confront the barriers of isolation and get out of poverty, through support and assistance of a family employment advocate.
How Do I Qualify?
- You are a family with a low income or are on MFIP and experiencing personal and/or systemic barriers to obtaining education or employment.
- You have been referred by your employment counselor or financial worker.
- You have a strong desire to reach your employment goals and are committed to making changes in your life.
Family Employment Advocacy
A family employment advocate will work with you to determine your family and employment goals and help you address and overcome challenges.
Support and advocacy will be provided to your family based on your needs and desires. This may include home visits, advocacy with other providers/supports, and employment assistance.
Family Advocacy is about:
- Helping individuals on low incomes to recognize their life potential through support and education
- Providing financial literacy education to help families plan a future out of poverty
- Education planning for the entire family
- Soft-skill building and employment searching focused on family needs and abilities
- Assisting families in providing a safe living environment
- Addressing health needs of the entire family
- Increasing the median family income
- Securing housing that meets families' needs
- Helping individuals take control of their finances and make savings a part of everyday life
What we offer:
- Family employment advocacy for families with low incomes who are battling with personal and systemic barriers and who have a strong desire to move out of poverty
- Goal planning to help individuals recognize their current potential and life dreams
- Home visits to support families isolated by a transportation barrier
- Workshops which offer a wide variety of skill training for families, as well as additional support and encouragement to eliminate isolation
- Additional services that can help support a family's specific needs
What else do I need to know?
- Support also is provided AFTER you are off MFIP or have obtained your employment or education goals.
- Being a part of HOPE is about forming new relationships and building connections to the community.
- Contacting us in not a commitment; it is a desire to know more about HOPE.
We’d like to talk to you in person about HOPE. Openings are now available.
Please contact us by phone or email: